Associate Director of Communications
Thursday November 23
Do you enjoy writing and photography? We're hiring an Associate Director of Communications. This position would be responsible for working on a variety of projects for our Communications division of the Development Office.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and writing copies for a variety of projects such as On the Hill newsletter, news releases, and annual reports.
- Proofread various documents and oversee website work.
- Photography - maintain equipment, photograph events/people, create slideshows, scan photos, film, and slides.
- Read newspapers and mark/clip items concerning Saint Meinrad.
- Serve as the producer of Echoes from the Bell Tower podcast.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- At least 1 years' experience
- Ability to multitask
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Photography skills
- Strong visual and analytical skills
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now accepting applications online. Fill out your application or download a PDF version and mail it to us.