Saint Meinrad Archabbey is located in St. Meinrad, Indiana, 65
miles west of Louisville, Kentucky, and 55 miles east of
Online Map or GPS Directions
To find Saint Meinrad using a GPS or online mapping software,
use this address:
Saint Meinrad Archabbey
200 Hill Dr.
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
From the West
- Take Interstate 64 east to Exit 63 (Ferdinand/Santa
- Proceed south 2.5 miles on Indiana 162 to flashing red
- Turn left on Indiana 62 and proceed 4 miles to Saint
From the East
- Take Interstate 64 west to Exit 72 (Birdseye/Bristow);
- Proceed south one block to Indiana 62;
- Turn right and proceed 8 miles to Saint Meinrad.
From the North or South
- Take U.S. 231 to Dale, IN.
- Turn east onto Indiana 62 and drive 10 miles.
St. Meinrad, IN, is served by two airports, Louisville (KY) International
Airport and Evansville (IN) Regional Airport.