Biblical Models of Leadership and Their Implications for
Priesthood Today: A Retreat at Sea
Finding time to take a retreat and get in some vacation days is
becoming more and more difficult. Why not combine both into a
four-night Bahamian cruise?
"Biblical Models of Leadership and Their Implications for
Priesthood Today: A Retreat at Sea" will be directed by Fr. Eugene
Hensell, OSB, a monk of Saint Meinrad Archabbey and
an associate professor of Scripture in the Seminary and
School of Theology. Fr. Eugene served as Saint Meinrad College and
School of Theology's 12th president-rector from 1987-1996.
October 7-11, 2013
- Port of call - Miami, FL
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Coco Cay, Bahamas
- Key West, FL
- 4-night cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's "Majesty of the Seas"
- Daily Mass
- Retreat conferences by Fr. Eugene Hensell, OSB
- Most tips
Not included in the price:
- Airport to pier transfers
- Travel/cancellation insurance
- Optional shore excursions
We are happy to help with recommendations and information for
those items not included in the price. Call Lea Ann Olinger, IPP
Administrative Coordinator, at (800) 357-8477 or email email@example.com.
The Cruise Retreat for Priests is scheduled
for October 7-11,
- Oceanview stateroom, single-occupancy: $848.34 per person
- Oceanview stateroom, double-occupancy: $669.34 per person
- Inside stateroom, single-occupancy: $768.34 per person
- Inside stateroom, double-occupancy: $629.34 per person
- Single-occupancy stateroom: $450 per person due with
- Double-occupancy stateroom: $350 per person due with
- $100 of deposit is non-refundable
- To pay deposit by credit card, call Lea Ann Olinger, IPP
Administrative Coordinator, at (800) 357-8477 (Visa and Mastercard
- To pay deposit by check, mail to:
Institute for Priests and
ATTN: Cruise Retreat for Priests
200 Hill Drive
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
and Payment Deadlines
- Cruise registrations, pending stateroom availability, must
be received by June 1, 2013. Space is limited. Early registration
recommended. Deposit due with registration.
- Final payments must be received by July 1, 2013.
and Travel Insurance
Prior to final payment, individuals would
incur only the $100 non-refundable deposit.
After final payment, Royal Caribbean cancellation fees apply.
All penalties listed below include the $100 non-refundable
- Cancellation 59-43 days prior to sailing: $200 penalty per
- Cancellation 42-29 days prior to sailing: 50% of cruise rate
- Cancellation 28-15 days prior to sailing: 75% of cruise rate
- Cancellation 14-0 days prior to sailing: 100% of cruise rate
Cancellation insurance is available at an additional charge. For
an insurance quote contact Lea Ann Olinger, IPP Administrative
Coordinator, at (800) 357-8477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
online registration form.